Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Thursday, December 19, 2019

[OFF TOPIC!!] Do you have sleep problems ?

Hello everyone,

I'm about to start my own small business as a sleep coach/consultant. Basically, I’m going to help night shift workers achieve good quality sleep within 6 weeks - without sacrificing time with their loved ones and their favorite day time activities. Of course, my method also works for day shift workers, so don't worry if you're not a night shift worker.

But before getting serious about it, I’d like to find one or two more test clients to really perfect my system. I won’t be asking for much but constructive feedback or recommendations.

If you’re interested send me a message / comment below!



Submitted December 19, 2019 at 06:32PM by vicentelaff https://ift.tt/2tBebUO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/