Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Monday, December 30, 2019

Hi guys. If anyone is interested in golf specific fitness, I have just started a new subreddit r/Golffit where I will be posting regular health and fitness tips to help you with your game. Please join, ask questions and share your tips and experiences. 👍🏻🏌️‍♂️

Hello, my name is Stephen Buckley and I am a past Scottish National Champion and international player, having played for Scotland from 2000-2007 at boys, youths and senior level. I also represented GB&I against the continent of Europe. I am now a Personal trainer and TPI certified(titleist performance institute) trainer based in Edinburgh Scotland. I wanted to start this Subreddit as golf fitness is not only my profession but also my passion. I hope you all can benefit from it as well as share your own experiences and questions. 😊🏌️‍♂️



Submitted December 30, 2019 at 05:43PM by stevieb136 https://ift.tt/359V15l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/