Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Monday, March 20, 2017

Haven't watched golf since I was a kid. Catch me up?

A few weeks ago I somehow stumbled upon the WGT game app, and have been pretty addicted to it. And after watching some of the Arnold Palmer invitational yesterday, the nostalgia of when I was a kid watching golf on TV with my dad hit me hard. I remember watching Tiger play, I loved it. That was probably late 90's-early 2000s. I vaguely know some of the modern golfers. I haven't even watched SportsCenter in the last few years, so I'm out of the loop even with the highlights of the sport.

It would be awesome if someone could give a small summary of professional golf in the last say, 10 years? What have I missed? Who's the best? Please catch me up to par.



Submitted March 20, 2017 at 04:38PM by _Testicleez_ http://ift.tt/2nXde15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/