Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Does anyone know if Bubba Watson actually removed the Confederate Flag off his General Lee car like he claimed he would do in 2015?

First off I don't want to make this a topic about the flag and what it means or anything like that but I don't know of any other place to ask this. I know around the summer of 2015 when the Confederate flag was catching a lot of heat he said he would remove it. I was just wondering if he ever followed up on that statement because if he did it's been pretty hush hush. My theory is that he was under to pressure to say that he would remove it and actually knew the whole thing would blow over in a few months and people would forget about his car and it having it on it. Regardless I know you guys know a lot more about him than I do since I'm not a huge golfer any answer is very appreciated. I checked the rules mods and it said as long as it's about a player a post is allowed so I hope I'm good here.



Submitted December 09, 2016 at 11:59PM by ConnorK5 http://ift.tt/2hoMp6m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/