Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

looking for cliff's notes version of the last several years of pro golf

Someone offered me a ticket to attend the U.S. Open with them. I don't follow pro golf, but I'd like to go, and I don't want to seem totally clueless and unappreciative.
Where can I find some of the highlights of the events of the last few years in pro golf? I'm not going to become an expert, but it would be nice if I were at least aware of a few of the golf-related topics that they will inevitably talk about.
I'm worried that the entire day will go something like:
"Looks like so-and-so is going to do blahblah just like at last year's such-and-such tournament."
"Oh, I didn't watch that one."



Submitted June 14, 2016 at 10:20PM by doesntwatchgolf http://ift.tt/1UbKwb5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/