Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Sunday, June 19, 2016

I have a video of the first round of 1995 Masters. Any interest?

I was converting some old videos a friend of mine made as a kid, and found that one of them had been recorded over the USA Network's coverage of the 1995 Masters, the first round. Wikipedia told me that this was the first championship appearance of Tiger Woods, which is neat.

I don't know if this is professionally available (can you buy a DVD of it, I mean?) or if there are existing copies online somewhere. This really isn't my area. I'm happy to record the whole tape and put it online if it's not, assuming there's some interest in seeing it.

The quality isn't great, here's an example picture.

If it is available, I'm sorry! I didn't see it immediately after a quick google search, I don't mean to pirate it, I'm just trying to help the fans "keep circulating the tapes" if it's not. Let me know and I'll delete.



Submitted June 19, 2016 at 11:20PM by fwork http://ift.tt/1tDTQJk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/