Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Monday, March 28, 2016

The Players Championship

Some buddies and I have decided to go to The Players Championship. We will probably buy the week long passes (but only go Friday-Sunday, due to work etc). The tourny has great deals on families and my 6 year old loves golf. So I'm thinking of bringing my wife and 6 year old for one day, while me and my buddies go 2 additional days. Has anyone been? Tips or opinions? We would love to be at the infamous 17 island green, but we're not sure how reasonable that will be. I'm thinking we should walk the course one day, and maybe post up in stadium bleachers or greenside on another hole? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!



Submitted March 28, 2016 at 02:27PM by Nc2tarheels http://ift.tt/1MNtAPo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/