Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Fantasy help for Masters pool?

First off I would absolutely post this question to /r/FantasyPGAGolf but that sub is on life support...

I'm in your standard pool for the Masters. You pick any five golfers you want and whatever their combined score is to par for the entire tourney is what your final score is. (so if my five golfers finish the Masters at -10, -5, -1, E, and +2 my total score for the event is -14)

I'm probably gonna play it safe and pick Day, Spieth and McIlroy. I'll also more than likely throw Bubba in there too. For the 5th guy I'm struggling... Fowler? Johnson? Lefty? Oost? Someone else?

What do you guys think? Who should I add or who should I take out? Help me win prize!



Submitted March 31, 2016 at 04:45AM by Gooner_Loon http://ift.tt/1MDjjdS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/