Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ready Golf (Part 1)

As a Starter / Player Assistant at a major resort with three outstanding golf courses I have seen a great deal of the good, the bad and the ugly from golfers. The ugliest thing without a doubt is the dreaded 6 HOUR round. It is one of the most depressing things about this great game and it is totally preventable. I learned to play golf (correction I took up the game I still haven't learned to play) at the age of 33 in of all places Korea while I was stationed there. I did not realize then how fortunate I was to be taught by experts. You see there were no carts, just expert caddies, that's correct, everyone had to have a caddie and they were all women and masters of "Ready Golf". Even as a beginner I learned to play in less than 4 hours. How you ask, easy the caddies made sure we completed in 4 hours or less for two significant reasons; 1st they wanted to get back so they could go out again and 2nd if we did not finish in 4 hours or less the caddies were fined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/