Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

“All I know is Golf.”

My name is Adam Beach and all I know is golf. This place, this site, it's more than just a business to me, it truly is an expression of who I am and what I believe in, down to my core. I feel the work I do is a reflection of who I am and the idea behind the work I do is more important than the work itself. You see, I don't actually see myself in the golf business at all, I am in the business of caring. You, the reader/golf consumer challenge me everyday to get it right. I take pride in being morally sound and looking out for you, in fact I lose sleep over it. It drives me nuts to think a golfer somewhere is being taken advantage of by marketing or big business. The last thing golf companies should be doing is treating golfers like they are less important than money, because you're not. Watch the video and maybe that will help you understand, you are my motive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/