Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Thursday, January 29, 2015

The PGA Show: Then vs. Now

Last week I made my annual trek to Orlando to attend the PGA Show. Many golfers would consider the event the Mecca of golf retail. I have attended every PGA Show over the last 20 years, some good and some bad. I have experienced it from both sides, as a buyer and as an exhibitor. As you might guess, the show has changed significantly since the mid 1990s when I began attending. Things inside the walls of the Orlando Convention Center's West Concourse aren't what they used to be. The good old days, right? Regardless, life goes on and so does the PGA Show. [READ MORE]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/