Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Monday, January 26, 2015

Company Profile: Bputters

Almost sixteen hours. That's what Google Maps tells me it will take to get from my house in Sacramento, CA to the Bputters shop in Italy. I'm not opposed to putting in some time and mileage to get the things that I want, but the amount of the Earth that was covered to get one of Bputter's putters may be a personal record. While it would have been amazing to go to the shop in person, we all know that in this day and age such a trip is not necessary. Thanks Mr. Internet. We hear the term global economy casually tossed around all of the time, but I'm still amazed at how small the world really is these days. I can live in California, and have a custom putter built to my specs in Italy. I may be showing the length of my tooth, but the modern world still amazes me sometimes. But let's get back to that putter shop in Italy, Bputters. [READ MORE]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/