Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool
Get the Ultimate Golf Simulator Comparison Tool

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Get indoor golf customers through your local college or university

I read just about everything I see as I find it pays off in big ways by helping power creative thoughts.  Well last night I was browsing the local college's continuing studies guide and I ran across a golf class being offered at a local course on the indoor golf machine.

I thought to myself  "this is brilliant".  The course is getting free advertising to a well-targeted demographic for golfers while potentially generating income and new customers at the same time.

I immediately went to the school's website to see what they were doing and here is what I found:

Come play some of the finest courses in the world (such as St. Andrews, Pebble Beach, Troon North, and Torrey Pines) on our Indoor Golf Simulator! Students receive four rounds of indoor golf and may bring up to three additional players with them at no additional fee to join in on the fun. Come Rain, shine, or the winter chill: the weather can't stop you now! 
The class is $375 and instructions have potential students calling the golf facility directly versus registering through the school.  In looking through the online catalog a bit further I found that this wasn't the only offering.  There were others targeting juniors and seniors on the site.  Pretty cool and creative idea to extend your marketing budget.

Call your local college today and offer to create a golf class for their continuing studies program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for engaging, We'd love to see you join our indoor golf subreddit as well https://www.reddit.com/r/Golfsimulator/